Download Google Video’s
Just today while wandering on the internet and by request of one of my friend, i realized that the method i told about to download google videos is no longer working. eew! .. We need something else to work out, so googled around and found 2 things.
- First of all make sure that there is bookmark Toolbar is shown on Firefox, if not then click anywhere near the address bar and select Bookmark Toolbar.
- Now, click on the bookmark toolbar and click on “New Bookmark”
- In the “Name” specify anything you want, i use “Google Video DL”
- in the location bar .. paste this
- Press OK
- now open any video on google page and just when it starts buffering, click on the bookmark link, you’ll get the option to download the file as avi 🙂
Here is the other one, relatively simple.
- Go to google videos and open any video link.
- on your right side, you can see “Download Video Manually” link. Click on it and you’ll get GVP file to download, relatively of small size, i.e in some KB.
- When the GVP file has been downloaded, use any TEXT EDITOR which support ANSI (Notepad will work fine) to open it.
- in the file you’ll see
url:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx… text, copy this and paste in your broswer. The browser will prompt you for download the AVI file 🙂
- Working na!!